Music brings out emotions that other things can’t. Music also (given the artist) gives you that “thats it” moment when you see the lyrics.
While I was cleaning my room today I was jammin out to David Crowder…as I sang along I realized I was having that moment. They lyrics were everything I could every want to say to God, take a look:
Love so incredible to know
It’s never gonna go
Never gonna go
Love too impossible and true
For anyone but You
For anyone but You
I think I’m on the brink of something large
Maybe like the breaking of a dawn
Or maybe like a match being lit
Or the sinking of a ship
Letting go gives a better grip
I’m finding everything I’ll ever need
By giving up gaining everything
Falling for You for eternity
Right here at Your feet
Where I wanna be
I am Yours
Love so indelible to know
You’re never gonna go
You’re never gonna go
Love too unthinkable and true
For anyone but You
For anyone but You
Maybe like a match being lit
Or the sinking of a ship
Letting go gives a better grip
I’m finding everything I’ll ever need
By giving up gaining everything
Falling for You for eternity
Right here at Your feet
Where I wanna be
Gods love is SO incredible to know. But it’s a love that we have to know. His love is never going to leave us no matter what, because it’s too impossible and true. Gods love is like no other love you will EVER experience in your life. He’s never going to dissapoint you, He’s never going to turn His back on you, He’s never going to say “you’re not good enough”.
Praise the Lord!
Gods love gives you everything you will ever need!! But of course theres a small fee…giving Him your life. He created you, so why not say thanks everyonce in a while.
When you give your life to Christ you’re choosing to live for HIM. You’ll soon find out that you have to give up a lot in order to do that…a LOT. Things you might enjoy, things others might enjoy.
But what you get in return is more than you can ever imagine.
Gods going to give you eternal life with Him. How could you not want that?!? When your life becomes Gods life, you finally realize that you’re His. Everything you do should then REFLECT Jesus. Giving your life over to God is a huge deal, and takes a lot. Giving your life to God to work in…is what we were made for.
Pray to God today and Praise Him for his incredible Love! Praise Him for all the things He’s given you.
Psalm 150: Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.
I’m falling for You for eternity
Right here at Your feet
WHERE I WANNNA BE
I am Yours.
Your sister in Christ,
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment