Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Right here, right now

Ephesians 2:10
"For we are God's masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do".

Do you know that you're in the exact place right now that God wants you to be? Before you were even born He decided that you would be at that job, or that school, or in that relationship...nothing in your life has been by chance.
Isn't that awesome!

Although we can't get the exact quote from God Himself, Paul tells us in Ephesians that we have been prepared in advanced, to do His good works.
As long as you follow Jesus, you're doing His works.

Sometimes I think that since I haven't run a whole church, or don't have my own book out yet that I'm not doing His works...and I couldn't be more wrong. God has placed me here, writing to you all for a reason.
This is His will for my life.
Nothing has been by chance.

But just because I'm here (and you're there) doesn't mean that God doesn't want us to act! He certainly doesn't want us to just sit around and wait for Him to give us an opportunity.
Each day we have to put our trust and commit to the Lord and He will pour out His blessings on us.

Things might not always go the way we want them to go...and that's because we aren't in control, He is.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled! Trust in God." John 14:1

You are where you are, going where you're going because God decided that's what He knows will further His Kingdom here on Earth.
Think about this small truth, put your trust in the One who has your life already figured out!

Your sister in Christ,
Meg

No comments: