it's a choice.
no one is forcing you to make it.
but once you do,
He will change your life.
He came to the earth,
to die,
for you,
because you've sinned.
He rose
from the dead
so we could have live in eternity.
He will save you
because you're a sinner
and He loves you.
you won't ever have to do life
alone.
never.
He won't ever leave your side.
not even in your worst.
He'll shower you with blessings.
He'll give you a reason to smile again.
so why wouldn't you?
it's a simple prayer:
Jesus you're my Savior,
I believe in You and your might grace
save me from my self,
let me live with Your Holy Spirit
I want my life to change,
come live in my heart.
Amen.
As this Lent season comes to an end, I'm praying that God will speak to me. About what you ask? Life in general. This Lent was different for me, but I still don't think I've really figured out exactly what you're 'supposed' to do. It's learning. I'm praying the next couple of days I hear from the Lord.
Because Sunday beloved, is like the Super Bowl for Christ followers. I'm ecstatic thinking about it! Rejoice Rejoice!
have a blessed day!
2 comments:
Great post! I love that... Super Bowl for Christ followers! I didn't really figure it all out either, and maybe I failed a little bit, but like you said, He still loves me anyway. :)
Your poetry is beautiful. How wonderful that Jesus is always by our side. I hope you have a blessed Easter.
Post a Comment